Product Name: Mita-C Whitening (Pharmacopoeia of Japan)
Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid 500mg Injectable ampoules
Packing: 10x2ml ascorbic acid in additive sodium hydrogensulfite & sodium bicarbonate
Medicine Shape: Water-based injection
appearance: Being Colorless clear discernment
PH range: 5.6-7.4
Injection method: I.M.(intramuscular) or I.V.(intravenous)
1) prevention and remedy of vitamin C deficiency.
2) reduce capillary bleeding such as nose/gum
3) reduce light ray hypersensitive dermatitis, improve
skin texture by whitening effect.
4) as in bone substrate formation.
5) stimulates the formation of collagen in skin tissues.
6) improves moisture and supple of skin.
7) also helps in common skin infections, where improves
faster healing of wounds.
8) reduces minor acne/blemishes, has whitening effect
on skin surface.
1 ampoule weekly for first 2 months. Continue afterso
and can be reduce the dosage to 1 ampoule every 2 weeks.